{ Prologue }: The new beginning.

Sunday 18 November 2012


"{Prologue} = Greek πρόλογος prologos, from the word pro (before) and lógos, word) 
is an opening to a story that establishes the setting and gives background details."


Well, as the title of the post suggest, this is my prologue about the idea behind this blog as well as my first entry! After a fair amount of planning and thoughts put into this blog, the blog is finally up and running! 
This is the first maiden entry. For someone, like me who has never blogged before, i have to say the feeling of writing the first entry is pretty exciting and a tad nostalgic. As i sit here penning this entry, i took a momentary walk down memory lane with images of all the things that have happened the past one year.

Before i dive into "exciting" details about my life, here's a short paragraph to the inspiration behind this blog. So this blog is inspired by a couple of closest friend of mine. As many close ones know, i am very very VERY good at disappearance act and going off the radar to live in my little cave while no one knows what is going on with my life or if i am even alive! So the idea behind this blog is really to HOPEFULLY, be able to keep my friends and love ones updated about my life as well as a small little platform for me to practice a little of my writing skills. Hope my friends will appreciate it and many more readers will be able to enjoy this blog.


 

This blog is literally a new beginning for me. Yesterday the 17th November 2012 marked one of the 'Award Worthy' highlight of my life. Graduation. I have graduated again from university (A separate post will be up about the graduation itself). I am very very excited about the this next phase of my life and the many things to come. There are so many many things that i was told i have to update friends about. All i can say is stay tuned! 



Till next time ~
Cheers,
I.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...